Thursday, April 22, 2010

One week and counting!!!

Well the end is here, Kevin graduates tomorrow!!! I am so excited for him! One more week and we are out of here! We are a little nervous and a little excited! We are really excited to live in a good size apartment. Although I will miss our landlords who have become our good friends. Anyways, yesterday was my last day at work and it was so tender. The little kids were so sweet. I know it sounds cheesy but one of the best ways (i think) to feel Heavenly Father's love is to work and be around little children and I am sure I will understand more when I have my own but you can just look in their faces and see how much potential is there. You see what Heavenly Father sees in all his children, pure potential. They were a privilege to work with. When I got into the classroom the teacher I work with had me sit in the front of the room while each kid said something nice about me. When it got to one of my favorites (she struggles a lot in school but has such a sweet spirit) she looked at me and in her silly way said, "I LOVE YOU!" and I almost lost it. Especially with her, because she has some issues that make it harder for her to get along with other kids and progress academically, I can see the love of Heavenly Father. It was the funnest job ever! I loved it! Don't even get me going on how fun the staff was! They were great to work with!

Anyways it had been a week or so since I blogged about our spring break here are some pictures of that adventure. It was so fun! I just can't get over how fun Disney Land was!!! I wish Texas had a Disneyland! That would be AWESOME! There are also some Easter pics too, check out my cutie-pa-tootie lil sister!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome...I have always wanted to live somewhere else, even if it was just for a little while. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in texas steff! moving away from provo is a nice change!

    ReplyDelete