Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hi ho, hi ho it's off to work I go! OR NOT!!! BAHAHA!!

Hello all!!! Today I was talking to Kevin and I think the move is starting to become real. Oh man! It is exciting to think we will be starting roots together!! YAY!! I know I say this time and time again but as Kev and I were talking we kept saying that it was as if the Lord is eager for us to move. First he prompted us three months after we were married that Dallas was the place, next he provided Kevin with his job, and then the Lord looked at our bank account and helped us a little there because heaven knows we needed it. It's like he is pushing us there! We are so blessed and so excited to be able to serve him from Texas. We talked to our future bishop today who I happened to call randomly a couple months ago to see what areas would be good to live. He was so nice and seemed really excited to have us in the ward. Also I ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT OF WORK!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! This is actually more bittersweet than I am making it sound. Mostly I am excited to not have to get up early and to finally pack. This was one of my favorite jobs. Working there was so fun and rewarding and I worked with some amazing people!!! The next two weeks will go by fast I know it. Am I excited? Yes. Am I nervous for what lays ahead? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment