Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home, home on the range!

We may have found our dream mansion!!! We have decided to go with an apartment in Addison about 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas!!! YAY!!! It's a two bedroom, spacious kitchen, over 1000 sq. ft. dream house because I am assuming that the toilet works! YES! We are so excited. The rent is decent and we have been to that area and know that it is nice. So far we only have like four weeks left till we go. I can't tell if I am excited or nervous, both actually. I am looking forward to a new beginning with Kevin. Another update on our toilet situation. It was fixed yesterday and we have been enjoying the spacious freedom of our in-laws we may stay the rest of the week.... maybe :) . Honestly it has been so nice not to worry about a working toilet or having to think of dinner ideas. I know I am so lazy. Next week is spring break too and Kev surprised me with a trip home for the weekend to see my sister and mom!!! Yay! I am planning on making some awesome skirts with my mom and maybe seeing a movie with my sister. So happy. AND THEN..... the day after I get home we are going to California!!! It's basically my first time going there and I am so excited. We did the give a day get a day of Disney thing with Habitat for Humanity and so our passes were free!!!! Great for our budget!

1 comment: